Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 22, 2014

Den 10 Supreme Alien Episode 1-2: Hero Up Time! (Movie Special)

(Scene is a comic book page. Pictures pop up of Den defeating some villians)
DEN(NARRATOR): Hey! My name is Den Pennyson. You know, savior of the universe, bearer of the Supremematrix? You don't? Well then, lets turn the clock way back to that very day...
(Scene changes to a hallway in Inter-tech High School, Den is shown at the end of the hallway)

Den(NARRATOR): That's me. I don't look like much and I really don't until that day.

(Tone Salazar walks into scene and lightly hits Den on the arm)

TONE: Hey Man!

DEN: Yo!
(They bro fist each other)
DEN(NARRATOR): That's Tone, my best and only friend in school. He's rich, like really, really rich. His uncle runs one of the best tech company in Manhatten. The company creates so much high-end tech ranging from phones to even nanobots or advance medicine.
TONE: So you ready?
DEN: For what?
TONE: The field trip. Durrr. To the Space Museum? Did you forget already?
DEN: Of course I didn't! I'm totally psyched for it!
DEN(NARRATOR): Ah yes, the field trip. The life changing type.
(Suddenly, the scene turns towards to Chem Lab and Euni Westly is seen walking out)

DEN(NARRATOR: *GASPS* That's Euni! My crush since... since... urrr... well since I met her in middle school!

(Den's legs went soft and he tried to stay upright until a basketball hits him to the ground)
(Den turns to the direction where the ball came from and saw Flash and TD laughing)
FLASH: HAHAHA!! NERD SHOT! HAHEHAHEHA!!!
DEN: Ughhh...Whatever.
(Den turns away and walks away with Tone)
DEN(NARRATOR): Oh man. That's embarrassing. Anyway, lets move on to the field trip)
(Scene fasts to a section of the Space Museum)
(Den is seen taking photos for the school blog)
FLASH: Hey TD, give the nerd a field trip he'll never forget!
(TD walks towards and pushes Den, causing him to drop his camera down the bottom of the just decommissioned space shuttle)
DEN: Dude! That was my new camera!
(Den quickly climbs down to get his camera)
DEN: Sure is dark...(Grabs his camera)Aw crap... It's busted!
DEN: Now how am I suppose to get back up?
(Suddenly, a blue glow emits from one of the boosters if the space shuttle)
DEN: Huh?
(Den walks towards the booster, turns on his phone's flashlight and sees a safe welded into the booster)
DEN: Easy peasy.
(Den hacks the code easily)
(He sees the Supremematrix)

DEN:Whoa...

(Den reaches out and the Surpremematrix jumps onto Den's wrist)
DEN: WHAT THE!?!?!
(Den tries frantically to remove it, but fails)
DEN: *sighs* Oh well, let's see what it can do.
(Den turns the dail and it pops up showing a hologram of a humanoid figure)
DEN: Ooooooooo...
(Den pushes the dial down)
( A flash of blue light engulfs Den)
(The light fades, revealing a blue ice humanoid in Den's place)

Alien: FREEZEBLAST!!

FREEZEBLAST: *looks at hands* AHHHH!!!! I'M ICE!!!
(He runs around for a few minutes and stops)
FREEZEBLAST: Hold on sec. I'm ice, but I'm not melting in this humid location... maybe...
(He shoots an ice beam at a wall)
FREEZEBLAST: HAHAH!! Worked just as I thought!! Hmm... I wonder...
(He slams the SM symbol)

ALIEN(DEN): Cool! What does this guy do?

(An explosion is heard above him on the main floor)
(Den climbs up and out with his claws)
ALIEN MERCERNARY: WHERE IS THE SUPREMEMATRIX!!!
ALIEN(DEN): Who are you suppose to be?
ALIEN MERCERNARY: I am Deathshot! The universe's greatest intergalactic bounty hunter! My newest contra-WAIT!! The symbol on your chest, IT'S THE SUPREMEMATRIX!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!
ALIEN(DEN): Oh. Urrr... well... the thing and I are sorta...attached.
DEATHSHOT: Then I'll just have to kill you and then rip it off your chest!!!
(DS pulls out an alien axe)
ALIEN(DEN) : Not gonna happen!!
(DS propels himself towards Den, the powers kick in and he superspeeds to the side, dodging it)
ALIEN(DEN): WHOA!!! Superspeed? Awesome!! Let's call this guy... STORMHUNTER!!!

(Stormhunter turns and back kick DS in the back)
(Deathshot falls of his hoverboard and tries to shoot Stormhunter)
(Stormhunter dodges the shots) 
STORMHUNTER: HIIIII YAH!!!!
(STORMHUNTER does a rapid fire kick on Deathshot)
DEATHSHOT:Grrr..... We will meet again Citrakayah, and next time you won't be so lucky!!!
(Deathshot teleports away)
STORMHUNTER: Whew... That was intense! *sees the hoverboard* WHOA!! AWESOME!!
DEN(NARRATOR): After that day (and one long hour trying to revert back to human), I wanted to reveal myself as a hero, but remembered something my dad used to say: RESPONSIBILITY COMES BEFORE PRIDE. And that my friends, is the beginning of DEN 10!!!
IT"S TIME TO HERO UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment